Monday, April 04, 2016

Stormy with Drops of Jupiter from Scraptastic

One last page using the March Drops of Jupiter kit and Add on Kit from Scraptastic Club. As inspiration, design team member Aleksandra Gadji chose this pinterest image to inspire our layouts today for Pinterest Monday.
 
I loved the sun, clouds, and thin lines of rain so I found a photo of me on our last day at DisneyWorld when it started to storm just as we left the park for the last time. Terribly sad and the weather followed. I used thick watercolor paper for my background and cut the sun and clouds from watercolor paper as well so I could paint and not worry about too much warping. 

I hand stitched rain lines with sparkly Kreinik threads. I stamped the little circle icons with white and tinsel gold heat embossing powder on vellum and punched them out with a pinking edge circle. 



1 comment:

Susanne said...

Love your page, the stitching adds so much.