Monday, January 25, 2016

January Sketchy Thursday with the Just a Girl kits

It's a new year and we always say we will get more pages finished this year and catch up on our scrapping. Sketchy Thursday is the last Thursday of the month at Scraptastic Club and it is a great way to make sure you get one more page finished each month. Sketches always speed up the creative process for me. I hope they help you out too. Here is this month's sketch

2016 01

For my example I used the Just a Girl kit, add on kit, and stamp set



I wanted to soften the background a little so I added a sheet of clear vellum from my stash. I used the glassine pocket that the flair comes in to make a little confetti pouch using punched paper scraps and I wrote my journaling using a pencil directly onto the vellum


Now look at this blue vellum piece from the kit, it looks like a dab of paint and its just so perfect to put under another element like this chipboard heart. I wish I had a little stack of these in every color now. 


No comments: