Tuesday, September 29, 2015

MGM blue! *DCWV Marquee

If you have ever scrapbooked Disney photos, you know the struggle of finding blue paper. I don't mean teal or aqua because every collection has those, but actual BLUE. Think Sorcerers hat blue. Well, I have recently been going back and trying to scrap the rest of my first trip with my guys to DisneyWorld and I found these photos. It was the year of the celebration that was the reason for the hat at MGM studios and I am so glad I have photos from a few trips since it was recently removed.

There is a new collection by DCWV called the Marquee stack that is totally the right blue and will even work for all of those Frozen photos you have because it has light blue and lavender as well. Check it out HERE. 



 I used the background paper and the blue glittered dot paper from that stack, along with lots of other DCWV papers and vellum from other stacks. If you haven't already notice, I love the gold foil vellum stacks. This chevron vellum is from the 6x6 Foiled Vellum stack. I also punched some stars from gold foil on white paper in the Luxe Stack.  And I found the little mickey punched from cardstock in one of my drawers. I don't even have that punch. It must be from like 10 years ago. LOL!


2 comments:

Dria said...

Love the layout. I will have to look for that paper pad.
They removed the hat? We will be there in October...no hat? How will I know were I am?

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Fabulous layout and pictures!! Great job and will look for this DCWV Stack!!