Thursday, August 06, 2015

Rise and Shine *Scraptastic Club

Have you seen the August Scraptastic Club kits? If not, CLICK HERE to see all of the kits, add on kits, digital print and cut files, and stamp sets for this month. There are alot to choose from and they are so pretty this month. Here's my first layout using the "Wednesday Night" kit, Add on kit, and Elastic Heart Stamp Set. I cut the palm trees from a scrap of paper from last month's Summertime Rolls kit.


When I saw the sun burst paper I knew I wanted to cut out rays but then I looked at the back of the paper and there was this awesome multi colored print that I just loved. I decided to use some of the rays reversed so I could have both sides. Since I only used about 2/3rds of this paper, I saved the other section for a 2nd layout with sun rays. I totally love the Elastic Heart Stamp Set and the Remember This stamp is my fave so you will probably be seeing it alot on my pages.


here is a peek at the stamp set.


No comments: