Monday, March 16, 2015

Say Cheese II and Enchanted : Scraptastic Club Store

Today I have 2 layouts using the New Say Cheese II and Enchanted collections by Simple Stories from the Scraptastic Club Store. These are just some great papers and embellishments that are fantastic for your Disney layouts. New with this second Say Cheese collection and Enchanted collection are some fun and very versatile embellishments like photo overlays and wood veneers. For both of my layouts I also used the Desktop Embossing Folder which is a star background design that coordinates perfectly with these collections.

Magic Begin 600Supplies: Becky Higgins - Project Life- Desktop Embossing Folder, Simple Stories - Say Cheese II - Laughter Paper, Simple Stories - Say Cheese II - Say Cheese PaperSimple Stories - Say Cheese II - Never Grow Up Paper, Simple Stories - Say Cheese II - Snap Cards, Simple Stories - Say Cheese II - Enamel Dots, Simple Stories - Say Cheese II - Wood Veneers , Simple Stories - Enchanted - Wood Veneers Simple Stories - Say Cheese II - Bits and Pieces, Simple Stories, Say Cheese II - Photo Stickers, Simple Stories - Say Cheese II - Stickers

I used a scrap of vellum from my stash with the star design Desktop Embossing Folder for a little extra dimension under my photo layer. To dress up my wood veneers on this page, I gave some of them a white wash of paint and sanded the edges, and then for the camera and tiny heart, I heat embossed with black tinsel embossing powder to give it a glossy surface.

magic-begin-1
This cute little cloud is actually from the Enchanted Wood Veneers, these two collections work so perfectly together.
enchanted-wood-veneer

I splattered my page with a little gold mist to coordinate with the fantastic gold accents of this collection.
magic-begin-2

For my second layout, I used the Enchanted collection and again used a layer of star embossed vellum under my photos. I just love the way it works with these collections. The Enchanted collection has some gorgeous soft colors with the most wonderful grey chevron with flowers and the accents in this collection are silver. I was inspired to use a couple of photos of this princess that I snapped in Epcot France, she was so perfectly Aurora. The colors and designs in this collection will be ideal for alot of areas of the parks and I am thinking Tea Cups as well. They would be perfect for Easter layouts as the papers and many embellishments are not specifically themed.

princess aurora 600Supplies: Becky Higgins - Project Life- Desktop Embossing Folder, Simple Stories - Enchanted - Simple Basics Kit, Simple Stories - Enchanted - True Love's Kiss Paper , Simple Stories - Enchanted - Bradz  , Simple Stories - Enchanted - Bits and Pieces My Minds Eye - I Do - Fancy That Sequins,

I chose to create a white on white title to use with the "princess" die cut and the  "Once Upon a Time" banner. The sequins from the My Minds Eye - I Do - Fancy That Sequins Pack work perfectly for my sprinkled design.

princess-aurora-2

No comments: