Thursday, February 12, 2015

Scraptastic Club Store: Echo Park Mini theme collections

Today I am sharing a couple of layouts using  Echo Park Mini Theme collections. These are smaller collections that contain two sheets each of double sided patterned papers along with a coordinating sticker sheet. If you haven't used these smaller packs, you are missing out, they are just a perfect amount of fun themey products. I thought I would do a dino page combining the Dinosaur Adventure collection and Family Reunion collection papers because they work so well together and I had so much fun with my page that I finished a second page. These will go in the album next to each other so its nice that they coordinate even though they are not technically a 2 pager.

Here is my first page using funny photos of my husband and a dino puppet.

Rawr means 600
Supplies: Echo Park - Dinosaur Collection Kit, Echo Park - Family Reunion Collection Kit, Simple Stories - Sweater Weather - Crisp Days Paper, Dear Lizzy - Foil Letter Stickers, Freckled Fawn - Paper Clips - Retro Star Clips, Freckled Fawn - Paper Clips - Red Long Arrow, Dear Lizzy - Serendipity - Phrases Date StampBecky Higgins - Project Life - Desktop Embossing Folders



I added a woodgrain patterned paper from Simple Stories for a more rustic look. I also added some extra dimension by embossing vellum using the  Becky Higgins - Project Life - Desktop Embossing Folders. This pack has 2 embossing folders but I chose the background of stars, and I have layered it behind my photos and patterned papers. The cute frames were cut from one of the patterned papers in the Family Reunion collection kit.

Rawr-means-1

One of the 4x6 cards on the patterned papers in the Dinosaur Adventure collection kit says "RAWR  means: I love you (in dinosaur)" so I cut it apart to use it for my title. I stamped the "oh my" using the  Dear Lizzy - Serendipity - Phrases Date Stamp.

Rawr-means-2

For my second layout I chose to cut out block title letters from this cute dino print paper, machine straight stitch around them and then cut the second half of the title from the darker red orange paper. I continued the same look as the first page using the woodgrain paper and the same splatters of mists.

Dino photo op 600
Supplies: Echo Park - Dinosaur Collection Kit, Echo Park - Family Reunion Collection Kit, Simple Stories - Sweater Weather - Crisp Days PaperSimple Stories - Sweater Weather - Enamel Dots,

These cute little frames were perfect for a photo op page and I cut these adorable dinos from one of the patterned papers as well so that they would fit in the little frames. Then I just added a few enamel dots around the frames.

Dino-photo-op-1

1 comment:

Kimberly Kett said...

This is FABULOUS!! I love it!