Thursday, October 02, 2014

Sketchy Thursday at Scraptastic

I am a bit behind on this one. I totally thought I posted this. oops....sorry. So here is my layout that I created for Sketchy Thursday at Scraptastic for September. I used the fun papers from the We Will Rock You kit and Add on kit (which are still available HERE). The colors are gorgeous for any outdoor photos and I just happened to take photos of Alex on Easter demonstrating the proper way to blow bubbles. :)
This is Sketch #132 at Sketch Savvy HERE

 I also used the "We Will Rock You"Stamp set and "High Strung" Stamp Set . I stamped with a blue chalk ink on Vellum then quickly while it was wet, I sprinkled clear embossing powder on it and heat embossed. Its really awesome in person but I don't know if you can really see it that well in my photos.



No comments: