Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Yellow Watermelon

I LOVE YELLOW WATERMELON! I know it's not that much different than normal watermelon, but it always seems sweeter and it's something that you only get for a short time each summer so I just love it. I am not joking when I say I could eat the whole thing myself.

I used the cool star burst paper in this months "We Will Rock You" kit and Add on kit from Scraptastic. I also used "The Girl" stamp set from Scraptastic. It was designed by Kaitlin Shaeffer and I had see her use the stamps this way so I had to do it on my page.


For the stamp handle I inked the stamp with a light grey ink and then lightly inked the edges of the stamp with a darker grey before stamping. Gives it a bit of dimension. And here is a peek at the awesome The Girl stamp set.  

 September 2014 The Girl Stamp Set

No comments: