Thursday, August 28, 2014

Scraptastic August Sketchy Thursday

I hope you are ready to play along with a Sketchy Thursday challenge from Scraptastic Blog. This sketch turned out to be alot of fun and I used the August This Life Noted kit so most of the pieces are the cards from the kit that I cut, punched, or layered. I also used the cool Brush Script Stamp Set.

Visit the Scraptastic Club Blog HERE to see pages from some of the other Design Team members because they are amazing!

I added a little bit of chevron washi from my stash and a patterned paper for the background. The stars are from one of the past kits.


 For my title I stamped the Brush Script stamp letters close together and used a black tinsel embossing powder on vellum and then cut it out and mounted with adhesive foam tape.



1 comment:

Dria said...

Terrific layout and sketch! I LOVE that picture of you kids!! Wouldn't you love to go back to that day!?