Friday, May 31, 2013

Awesome Day! Echo Park Happy Camper collection

 This is just one of my fave camp out photos of my son when he was a cute little cub scout. I used the New "Happy Camper" collection by Echo Park and I had to do the triangles of the cute campy papers - kind of reminds me of tents. I roughed up the edges to go with the whole camp out thing. And don't you just love the little fox! My son would like the lantern and arrow because he loves archery.

Check out all the little tents, campers, animals and other cute elements in this collection HERE


 



2 comments:

Tracey said...

I am loving this page Susan!! What a fabulous collection!!

Tamera said...

What a great collection! I think this page is fab. Love the idea of the triangles at the bottom. Perfect design choice. It's realy eye catching.