Saturday, May 04, 2013

Getting Buggy with BasicGrey Bow Ties

This layout is my example for Sketch #105 at SketchSavvy HERE. I have used BasicGrey's Bow Ties collection and can I just say that the colors and bugs seem made for "It's Tough to be a Bug" photos. Just look at the close up and notice what that bug sticker says, "cute as a bug...with a rug!" LOL! I seriously did this whole page just so I could use that sticker of the bug toupee.

I have added the little coordinating Bow Ties Candy Dots and Bottlecaps stickers because they are way too cute and there is a bug there too!




3 comments:

Carrie said...

Your family are such good sports for silly scrapbook photos. I haven't taken photos of my girls at that show yet. This range of papers is very well suited isn't it

Kathy said...

Ha ha...way cute title work and photo! Love these papers! Always like seeing people really enjoying the parks!

Tracey said...

This is just fantastic Susan!! I love it!!