Thursday, April 25, 2013

Sketchy Thursday at Scraptastic

It's Sketchy Thursday on the Scraptastic Club Blog with this fantastic sketch by Jana Eubanks. This is one of this months challenges on the Scraptastic Blog, so check it out HERE and play along for a chance to be this months winner.


And for my example I have turned it on it's side so that I could use several photos. My sister is getting married this weekend so I am scrapping some pages for her about the journey before the wedding as well as the wedding. This might be one of the only times that it is fun to write a check - for gown alterations! They even drew diagrams for her so I included a photo of that as well. Can you believe how perfect the papers in this months Scraptastic Club "Awake My Soul" kit were for these difficult photos? I just love the navy and the gorgeous long pink pearl pins!






2 comments:

Tracey said...

I adore your page Susan!! Absolutely fantastic!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing it!