Tuesday, April 16, 2013

a Zip a dee doo dah day! *April Scraptastic Club kit

I used the awesome April Scraptastic Club "Awake My Soul" kit and add on kit for this layout. I just love the way the colors work with this early morning on Main Street USA photo of my husband. Everyone takes a photo with Walt and Mickey at the Partners statue in the hub, but stop in the front of Main Street by the flag pole and snap a photo with Roy and Minnie, its a great photo op.

And you guys know me, so you know I just had to make another sunray effect. I know I do that far too often, but I love it. And the sequins just added that something extra that you need for a disney page. Super fun page to make - check out the Scraptastic Kits Here. This month at Scraptastic we are trying to use song titles for our titles so this was ideal. Visit Scraptastic to see all the other designers amazing work in the Gallery - or check out the Blog!



 



4 comments:

Tracey said...

Another fantastic page!! This is beautiful! Loving the products in this kit!

Michelle said...

Such a fun layout Susan! I love your sun effect!

Wendy said...

I really love this one!

Monique Liedtke said...

Awesome page!! So happy!!