Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Machine Stitching and Echo Park Blog Hop Winner!!!

Let's just get to the Winner first. I am sitting here having breakfast with son #2 and he chose our random winner this morning :)  So.... Tracey from Ontario, please email me your mailing address and your Echo Park Collection choice and they will get your prize on it's way to you. Congrats!!!
 
Blogger Tracey said...
This is just gorgeous!! Love it!!
9:06 AM

Now so for some fun Echo Park inspiration!  Are you ready for candy, pumpkins, tricks and treats? I know my family is always ready for anything that requires costumes and treats!  This "Chillingsworth Manor" collection from Echo Park is one if my fave treats for sure. I scrapped this photo of my son's pumpkin carving skills, using alot of the awesome papers, tags, and stickers. The awesome thick grey and white bakers twine is from May Arts.  I also used a hem stitch here and there to sort of add a bit of embellishment, because I thought it looked kind of spikey - so lets discuss stitching on layouts.

I know you guys have questions and maybe you are hesitant to give it a try. You know I am addicted to stitching, so I shared some helpful tips on the Echo Park Blog today to help you guys out. (CHECK IT OUT HERE) Let me know what you think. Have you tried it? How did it go? Are you hooked now too :)






5 comments:

blsd2scrp said...

Just love this collection! awesome page! I too love stitching - machine and hand!

Christy said...

I looove the white background because it really lets all those great Halloween colors POP

Tracey said...

Ooooh, thanks so much Susan! I am super excited!!

And I love your layout!! It's amazing!!

Laurie Zeller said...

Fabulous! Loving those pumpkins. What an awesome collection!

Cindy said...

I always love how you stitch on your layouts, just gives it that extra something.