Thursday, July 19, 2012

Even Now

My boys are getting so big but you know they still look like kids to me. I used this totally fun Echo Park This and That Charming collection with lots of the stickers, journaling blocks and alpha blocks that look like scrabble tiles. This is one of those pages where you just start putting fun things on the page and stop when it looks finished. Give it a try!

I splattered some mist on the page by unscrewing the top of the mister and flinging the drops at my page. Of course I covered the photo and not my desk so there was a mess. It's what I do.







5 comments:

Alyssa said...

What a handsome boy you have there, Susan. I think this collection is perfect for masculine layouts. I did a mini album for my husband with the kit.

Anonymous said...

I am glad I found your blog again. I have been a fan for a long time and it's nice to be inspired again. This is a very good layout design and I love all of the little things you used.

Kristin said...

What a great boy page ...love all the little extra's om the page!!!

pinki said...

Nice! I love seeing your boy pages. I am liking collections that have these little blocks for inserting into pockets.

Wendy said...

I love your masculine page!!!